Skin is a very crucial and visible part of our body. It’s a kind of protective coating on our full body parts. As we care and look after our all organs, our skin needs a little more care as it’s directly in contact with the outer environment in the form of dirt, dust, and sun. Harmful chemicals and bad water too are a cause in damaging skin before time.
So one has to care about one’s skin well and should create a daily routine to pamper one’s skin to keep it from early aging and harmful skin disease. Skin is affected by both external and internal factors. External factors are direct contact with harmful UV RAYS, dirt and dust are internal due to wrong food habits.
Your body is what you eat though it’s a lot determined by genes and one can have a bad skin due to hormonal imbalance in a particular age, but eating all wrong food as all oily and spicy food can harm your skin.
Tips For Healthy Skin:
- First thing should be to keep your skin clean. Instead of using soaps on the face, it’s better to use mild face wash. One can use our home remedies for a beautiful, healthy and glowing skin. One can also use rose water, lemon juice, and fruit juices to clean as well as wipe the skin. It will give a refreshing look to one’s skin. If the skin is dry then one can use a bit of milk cream and a drop of lemon juice on it mixed and rubbed on the skin and then washed. This is very good to clean the skin.
- To have a good, healthy skin one should drink lots of water which is said to be at least 8-10 glasses of water in a day and most of the skin and health specialist say that it should be in proportion to your weight as for every 10 kg of weight, one should also drink a liter of water so if the weight is 60 then the person should drink 6 liters of water.
- Always use sunscreen lotion on the skin. One should never go in the sun without applying a sunscreen lotion, which shields the skin from harmful UV rays. It hurts the skin and makes it tan, burns mask and pigmentation, gives blemishes, which can never get healed 100%. So it’s better to apply the right sunscreen lotion on the skin to save the skin from early aging.
- One should avoid eating unhealthy food if the skin is already suffering from bad patches or pimples. Even caffeine drinks are dangerous for the skin. Too much intake of tea, coffee, saturated drinks damage the skin. Smoking too is a very crucial factor in harming the skin. It makes the skin dry, makes it look dull and gives blister on the face. Drinking alcohol too isn’t good for the skin. So if one can’t stop taking all these things completely, one can at least have them in moderation to help the skin stay young and healthy.
- Working people should keep moist tissues in their bags and purses to wipe their face to eliminate dirt and sweat when they cannot wash their face again and again. You should apply sunscreen when outside home and nice mild moisturizer on the skin while doing anything else. Even in the night before going to bed one should wash the face, keep it clean, remove any makeup if had put on the face and then apply a good moisturizer according to the skin type.
- In the morning without washing the face one should clear the face with a tissue paper, if there is lots of oil on the nose sides and chin then the skin is T-zone, if there is oil all over the face then the skin is oily, if it’s dry and oily then it’s combination skin and if there is no oil and stickiness on the skin, the skin is dry and you are lucky if the skin is just ideal neither there is oil nor dryness.
- If the skin is prone to pimples and acne, one should give it a little more care. Should clean the skin more often, should apply medicated soaps and lotions. One should see a skin specialist too as dandruff in the hair and scalp or some hormonal changes too can be a cause of a bad skin. One should never pinch or squeeze the pimples or acne or should not try to eliminate blackhead on their own as it will ruin the skin more and will provide it permanent scars.
- One should also avoid too much makeup on the skin as if you care about your skin and keep it healthy and clean, you would certainly not require makeup to make it look good. If you had applied makeup on the skin, you should clean it as soon as you come back home. Allow the skin breathe without any makeup on it. One can also use baby oil, baby lotion or gentle cleansing milk on the skin to eliminate the traces of makeup.
So one can get a glowing, healthy skin by giving it a little care and can keep the skin away from black heads, pimples, blemishes and pigmentation.
Spa Elixir Cream is one such natural skin care cream that is easy to use and hassle-free. All you have to do is wash your face carefully with a gentle cleanser. Apply this cream and leave it to absorb before applying any cosmetics. There are no known unpleasant effects from using Spa Elixir Cream.